Getting Married in Nashville - Things you Should Know
Getting Married in Nashville??
Photo by Spencer Combs
So you’re getting married, Congratulations! Nashville is one of the hottest wedding locations in the United States so here are some things you should know while planning your wedding.
1. Check a Nashville Events calendar – Nashville is a booming city, make sure you aren’t getting married during Bonnaroo, CMA Fest, Rock N Roll Marathon, CMA Awards, etc. During these times hotels are hard to find and very very very expensive.
2. Give your out of town guests a list of what to do – There is so much to do in Nashville so why not add a tab on your wedding website or a brochure in your welcome basket suggesting all the great things to do in Nashville.
3. Getting Here and There – Nashville is growing city that lacks public transportation. Don’t worry though we do have Lyft And Uber for your guests. Feel free to provide a code for your guests so they can get discounted rides around town.
4. Oh, the weather outside is…changing – Nashville weather is one of the most unpredictable things. Be sure to have a backup A, B, C and D plan if you have any outdoor aspect of your wedding.
5. Have Fun! Nashville is one of the top destinations in the United States, don’t forget to have fun and try some great BBQ or a rooftop bar downtown!